Cub Scout Pack 144 has been invited to tour the Theo Chocolate Factory.
We have arranged four exclusive, and FREE, Pack 144 tours of the Theo Chocolate Factory. These are fun and educational tours where cubs will taste, smell, taste more… and learn everything you ever wanted to know about chocolate.
Sign up your cub below for one of these tour dates:
- Mon 25 Aug 10:30* (counts toward Scouting All Year segment)
- Fri 29 Aug 10:30* (counts toward Scouting All Year segment)
- Sun 7 Sept 11:00 (pls allow extra time to find parking on Sundays)
- Sat 13 Sept 10.30
*weekday tours - most likely to see factory machines in operation!
- Tour is 1 hour in length.
- Attendance per session is limited to 25 attendees (we’re offering the first 20 slots to Pack 144 Cubs only. Plus we will need 5 parent chaperones to sign up each tour session.) Non-chaperone parents, this is great opportunity to enjoy an hour of solitary freedom! Unfilled cub-designated attendance slots will become available for signup for parent or sibling/attendees a few days prior to each tour. Because of the factory environment, the tour is NOT advisable for children younger than 6 yo.
Address: 3400 Phinney Ave N in Fremont. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Theo+Chocolate+Incemail@example.com,-122.354296,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xb305a28a5f9ec3c7 (the old Red Hook Brewery Bldg) Enter the “Tour” door South of the Theo Chocolate Retail Store on Phinney Ave.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time and mention Pack 144 upon arrival. Tours will begin on time. Parents, please pick up your cub promptly afterwards inside the Theo Chocolate Retail Store.
Wear your Pack 144 T-shirt! Please, no cologne/perfume, open-toed shoes or fur/faux fur clothing. Guests will also be required to wear a provided hair net.
Sign up today… we hope to see you there!